27 October 2008


You remember how I got that awesome RAK from Kelly and how I adored those Whiff of Joy stamps? Well, I liked them sooo much that I went and bought a whole mess of them! Whee!

I just loved this little angel girl. So sweet! And just easy as pie to color her!

What I used: SU CS, Neenah cream colored CS, Memento ink, Copic markers, Stickles, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, stick on pearls, Basic Grey PP. And one of those wine glass charms.

Thanks for running by my blog today! :)

Oh and don't forget to enter my blog candy for a $25 gift certificate to All That Scraps! ~~>CLICK HERE TO ENTER<~~ They carry Whiff of Joy stamps and Stickles and Prima flowers plus a bunch of other stuff I used on this card. Everyone can enter!

11 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this card is absolutely adorable! I love how you colored the image and that design paper is just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Jennifer, love the angel charm, too cute!! Wishing you a wonderful week!! Kelly

Theresa Momber said...

This is gorgeous, Jennifer! That little angel really pops off the card. Great coloring.

Catherine said...

she sure is adorable...that's one of the reason i don't like getting images i end up buying them...LOL! Not complaining though :)

Karin said...

Hi Jennifer,

what a adorable card.
love the way you've coloured this little angel.

Big hugs,
xoxo Karin

Mary Dawn said...

this is so cute, i sure hope there are some of this little cutie in my goody box...i haven't had a chance to go through all of everything in it because...well, because damn, girl...do you have any paper left?

Happy Crafter said...

Fantastic card Jennifer gorgeous angel looks like she is going to fly off the card lovely colours :)
Val xxx

Little C's Creations said...

Love this!! Colors are just so pretty!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Desire Fourie said...

Ah, this little angel is a real sweetie. You have coloured her beautifully and I love the soft colour palette. Warm regards

Lee said...

Oh my is this little angel girl just heavenly!!! I got some WoJ images and made my first card with one.......oh are they fun!!! I think I'm being enabled!!! LOL

Jeanette - said...

Jen - this is adorable! I love the image and what you did with her is amazing. So soft and sweet! I love it!