21 October 2008

Whatcha cookin'?


Me? I don't cook. LOL That is my husband's job. I can cook, I just choose not to do so. :D

But I do love and adore aprons. I have a bunch of 'em, too. Vintage ones, kitschy ones, functional ones...all sorts. I dunno why, I just collect them. I have over 100. *gasp* I know. Addict, eh.

So, when I saw this Hanna stamp set (which y'all know I love me some Hanna stamps) I knew I had to have this one.

In fact, I've gotten a way-hay lot of new rubber (and clear stamps) today in the mail. So much that I don't even know where to begin! My stamp space is covered in new stampy goodness! Can't wait to go in there and play some more!

What I used: Hanna Stamps Kiss the Cook (I think is the name but I'm too lazy to go look), GP white CS, Adirondack ink, Copic markers, Basic Grey Urban Prairie (loooooooove OMW love it so much), pink craft ink (Versamagic?), clear embossing powder, pink gingham ribbon, CM heart shaped punch, some stick on pearls, Bazzill cardstock, SU cardstock, unknown but VERY shimmery white cardstock for the base, and a Martha Stewart edge punch. I also added a bit of Spica glitter pen on her dress and shoes to make her glamah-russ.

Anyway, thanks for stopping in today! Glad you could make it. Dancing Banana


13 comments:

Lauri said...

100 aprons! wow...well at least you do not make your husband wear them when he cooks..oh wait, maybe you do????

Cute card!! and love the dancing banana!

Mary Dawn said...

ack, she's cute...i want to paper piece her apron...you should! a hundred different ways! LOL

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is awesome! I am flippin for how cute your layout is. The DP should be real wallpaper (I'd love to have it) and the way the scallop lacy edge looks like a cute rug. WOW! I too have lots of aprons (though not 100 that's awesome!) and I rarely cook now that I stamp so much. My DH cooks too (lucky for us hey?) P.S. LOVE the glamah-russness! :O)

Theresa Momber said...

Wow, I think I have two aprons and I never wear those. Love your card. She is adorable.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hanna ia lookin' so good.

Kristine said...

=) Hi Jennifer! LOVE this card. I have that same paper and punch...unfortunately NO HANNAHs--ahh. That's awesome that you collect aprons. She's a perfect stamps for YOU!
(wow...more and more women I know don't cook! What's your secret??)

Happy Crafter said...

love the card and the image its brill, do you wear all those aprons you collect?
Val x

Catherine said...

that's cool that you have someone to cook for you :)

cute card, Jennifer

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute!

Allison Rankin said...

Yes, this stamp seems so not you! But the card is great! I wish I had a few aprons...but not 100!

Kelly Schelske said...

100 aprons, oh my!! Hanna looks fabulous!! Hugs, Kelly

LORi said...

This is a very pretty card!!!!

Little C's Creations said...

Apron stamps, or Apron Aprons?!?! Holy SHIT!! You could prolly make some kinda quilt blanket with a bunch of those, huh? Well, I am loving these shimmerz that you are using... very pretty!!!! Gr8 job on the Hanna... I messed up, and forgot to keep one of these sets for myself! ACK!!!