30 October 2008

Oh I love Fluffles!


(Hah! Here is the card you SHOULD HAVE SEEN YESTERDAY...but I'm dumb and accidentally switched the dates when I was pre-writing them so I posted my Dutch Dare card early...scroll down if that is the reason you're here...hehe! )

I do, I just love this little fat kitty cat to bits and pieces! He always looks so put-out like everything always goes wrong for him. Makes me LOL when I see him. hehe!

What I used: Fluffles stamps, SU CS, ancient patterned paper from the beginning of time, Memento ink, Copic markers, perfect layer tool, glossy accents on the Christmas baubles.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget the blog candy....>~~HERE<~~ Hurry and enter...time is running out! :)

And I know....I'm 97 years behind in reading my favorite blogs....I'm gonna carve out some time later to read up and visit everyone. :)

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous with so much character. Warm regards

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card gorgeous little cat love it :)
Val xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Fluffles too, so cute.

Jeanette - said...

I love Fluffles too and this card is adorable!

Mary Dawn said...

i want to color my fluffles you sent me now and totally copy CAT you! LOL he's sooooooooooo put out by the garland that got in his way!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh I totally agree, Fluffles is so cute and has the greatest expressions! This is so adorable and makes a fabulous Christmas card!

Catherine said...

oh Ms. Love, is this cute or what :)

Theresa Momber said...

Love this! Fluffles is so cute!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Adorable creation! Love all the layering. It really sets it off!

:-)