13 October 2008

Sorry for the bad photography...


but I've tried and tried to photograph this card and it always ends up wonky. Maybe I should have tried the point and shoot camera rather than the fancy DSLR one. LOL

What I used: RAK'd image from Kelly. Colored with Prisma and Koh-I-Noor pencils with OMS, the ornaments were colored with Copic markers and Spica glitter pens. The garland is textured with Flower Soft and the little charm is from my wine glass charms that I mentioned in a previous post. SU CS, MME PP, SU ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Bad photo or not, this is gorgeous! Love the sparkly garland.

Allison Rankin said...

So pretty...and I love that her name is Charlotte!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so very pretty!! I lvoe all of your cards you have made...I guess i should of put the names on them somewhere, but yes the little boy pulling hte girl inthe wagon is High Hopes as is the girl laying on the ground looking at her little friend in the flower..it's Jolie's Little Friend by High Hopes...if there are any others, just let me know and I can tell you who they are....

P.S. Let me know if you would like some more:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Catherine said...

Jennifer, this is just the sweetest card :)

Dana Rose said...

I love the garland! It is beautiful!

Happy stamping,

Dana