26 October 2008

Oh how I love a good challenge...


and there seems to be soo many of them out there that I don't even begin to think I could do a tenth of them! BUT...I have a few I always try to complete. This is from the All That Scraps blog challenge. It was to use Bravo Burgundy (ew), Old Olive and Sahara Sand. Well, I haven't got any Sahara Sand so I used Kraft! My favorite go-to cardstock.

I used my Amy R. stamps from All That Scraps on this card to make a fashion forward card. :D And the little sash on the stamp BEGGED me to slit the image and poke ribbon through it to make it a 3-D sash. It did! It wouldn't let me make the card without doing that. hehe

What I used: Amy R. stamp from All That Scraps, SU CS, Basic Grey PP (I paper pieced the dress with a distressed solid of the Basic Grey and also stamped the purse and shoes directly on the PP and colored with Copic markers), Memento ink, Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon and on the shoe, I added a bit of Glossy Accents to make it a shiny shoe. I added a little pearl to the purse for the catch and glued it all together. :D

Thanks for stopping by!


And please, don't forget to enter my blog candy for a $25 gift certificate to All That Scraps! ~~>CLICK HERE TO ENTER<~~ You could get your own AmyR. stamps there....and that Basic Grey paper...and Memento inks...and Copic markers...and Nestabilities...and a Cuttlebug...dood, they have like...everything!

13 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and that pearl accent is perfetct!

Happy Crafter said...

Wow fab Card lovely colours gorgeous papers too :)
Val xxx

CreativeMish said...

such a cute card! I love the little bow tied around the dress

Jamie Martin said...

Wonderful card, the background paper is perfect for this :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable card! Love the dress belt and the pearl on the purse!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful! Love the pearl and the bow! :)

Mary said...

I love your blog! Cupcakes are a favorite of mine!

Catherine said...

very pretty, Jennifer and love that you added ribbon on that cute dress.

Chrisd said...

Love that card, so delightful.Your blog is great.

Lee said...

What a fun and cute "boutique" card!!! I love that BG pattern with the accessories!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this creation is gorgeous. A girl can't have enough pink in her life. Warm regards from sunny South Africa

Renée said...

How fabulous, Jennifer! love the layout and the way you've used the colours!! don't you just LOVE kraft cs?

Rachel said...

this is very pretty, i like all the details you added.