02 October 2008

Riley! Aren't you done...

harvesting for the season? And it is Thursday so that is Dutch Dare Card Challenges time! We were to use a stamp with a wild animal. Moose are wild animals, right? Well, Riley might not be. *wink* But, I hadn't used this cute little Riley stamp since I bought him. And I was itching to make another Riley card because I LOVE HIM. So I found some cute paper from K&Co that had a harvest theme and took it from there. Hop on over and see what the other ladies have created and to get in on the fun!

What I used: Riley from Hanna Stamps, MFT sentiment (Punny Farm, I curved it on my acrylic block so it would just fit on the green part of the PP), Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Memento ink, Copic markers (do you see how my E31 is about to dry up? I couldn't find a re-inker that wasn't going to cost me a bazillion dollars to ship so I just ordered a new marker and when I get my reinkers, I'll just have two to keep filled. heh), ribbon, SU! CS, Neenah white CS, paper piercing tool, K&Co PP, glossy accents on the tractor...because Riley takes good care of his farm equipment. hehe!

Thanks for stopping in today. Hope you have a great day!


5 comments:

Catherine said...

i'm glad you caught him while harvesting...he's adorable =)

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee Riley is so cute.

Jamie Martin said...

You did a great job with Riley, super cute!

Kelly Schelske said...

Riley is so cute, fabulous job Jennifer:-)

Karin said...

Hi Jennifer,

I love the autumn colours and DP.
And Riley is so cute!!!

Have a great weekend,
xoxo karin