28 October 2008

I'm hopeless.

I cannot pass up a cute snowman stamp! It just isn't going to happen! LOL!

Bad lighting in this photo, but I'm pressed for time tonight and the dog is barking at me to go to bed (spoiled brat!) So, I'm gonna make this short and sweet.

What I used: Scarf for Three from My Favorite Things, Memento ink, Copic markers, Shimmerz Paints (are you kidding me? how fabulously shimmery are these guys?!), Martha Stewart snowflake punch (seriously I'm so in love with this thing.), rhinestone brad, SU CS, Neenah cream colored stamping CS, DCWV mat pack stack, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities.

Thanks for stopping in today!

Oh and don't forget to enter my blog candy for a $25 gift certificate to All That Scraps! ~~>CLICK HERE TO ENTER<~~ Just a few more days. I heard there were new stamp sets just released over there from Amy R. Might wanna go check them out! Everyone can enter!

12 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card jennifer i too have a soft spot for snowmen and these three are soooooo darn cute i see why you had to have them :)
Val xxx

Jackie said...

I love that card! I have a few snowmen and never can make them look good, but I didn't think of using red and green. I usually try blues and get nowhere - I will try red and green and see what happens!

~amy~ said...

CUTE! Love the colors and of course, the sparkle!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just so darling, aweosme job.

Scrappychick said...

What an adorable card!! Love the shimmer!! And check you out on new DTs...I have been away too long...congrats girl!! I love my shimmerz, and those 2 scoops stamps look to be a-dor-a-ble!!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ultra cute snowman card. I love the way the scarf wraps around all of them & the look on their faces. TOO cute! Great colourin' & glitterin' Puts me in a festive spirit. Thanks! :O)

Dawn Easton said...

Super adorable Jennifer!!! I couldn't pass this set up either!

CreativeMish said...

Snowmen are my favorite! I have a ton of them decorating my house for the holidays. That does look like a fabulous snowflake punch!

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

great card! i love snowmen too!

Catherine said...

they sure are cute, i love snowman also and collect them :)

Mary said...

This is great! I am a snowman person too!

Lee said...

Oh my gosh are these guys sparkly and PERFECT!!!!!!! I love that snowflake too!!