06 October 2008

Ooh...neato stuff!


This Flower Soft stuff? Way cool! What a neato idea to add a little extra texture to a card! I bought mine at All That Scraps but they carry it at Hanna Stamps, too. Anyway, I just love it! There is a LOT in the package, too which makes it economical for those on a budget. *wink* I just used some Aleene's tacky glue (the gold and white bottle) to stick it down.

This card was made using Sherry's sketch at SCS for a WCMD challenge. :) I changed the stamp, the paper, & the ribbon.

I also made the words and the little tree in Photoshop because I didn't have anything to add to my circle. ;)

What I used: Riley stamp from Hanna Stamps, Memento Ink, Neenah CS, SU CS, DCWV mat pack, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Copic markers, Prima flowers, ribbon, brad, Flower Soft, Aleene's tacky glue and a bit of Icicle Stickles dabbed on the white Flower soft for some glittery snow effect.

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you're have a faboo day! :D

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

To cute, love Riley.

Krystinah said...

So cute...I love Riley too...

Mary Dawn said...

what is that stuff made out of? it looks like tiny leaf skeletons

Dawn Easton said...

ohhhhhhhhh that stuff does look really cool!! Fantastic card Jennifer!

Kim's Life said...

You did Great!!!!

Lauri said...

That flower soft stuff looks so cool! Great card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous, Riley is too cute!!

Kimmie said...

This card came out amazing... what a great holiday card!

Lee said...

What a fun and snowy delight!!! I also LOVE this flower soft!!!