23 October 2008

Happy Birthday to you...

well, if it is your birthday. It isn't mine. Mine is in January. :D

But when I saw these cute as a button stamps from Lilac City Designs, I knew that I had to have this one!

I went a little dotty on this. Sorry for all that. I love dots but I try not to over-do it. May have gone a little over here. hehe

What I used: It's Your Day from Lilac City Designs, SU CS, K&Co. PP, ribbon, Prima flowers, Making Memories brad, Shimmerz Paints, White gel pen, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping in...I appreciate it! :)

16 comments:

Lauri said...

Another stamp place for me to shop! Dots are fine! You are channelling Faith Hofrichter!!

Catherine said...

oh my daughter used to go crazy with strawberry shortcake, i wonder if she still like her.
this is really cute Jennifer...dots and all :)

Happy Crafter said...

Awe its so sweet and i love dots too they look fab :)
Val xxx

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful, Jennifer! I love all the dots and layers. Great detail.

Allison Rankin said...

Great work Jen...I'll let all those dots go this time...

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Caaa....uuuuuuuute!!! You did a great job with this image. I think she is just soooo cute and your card is rockin'.

I'm going to make sure Kelli from LCD has seen it too!

Kelli said...

OMgosh!! Sooo cute!! I'm a huge fanatic about dots these days too, I tend to go for the blobby non-uniform dots of paint on my stuff. lol.

angie worthington said...

cute, cute, cute!!!...your card is adorable!...kelli does an awesome job with her stamps, i have enjoyed using them!!!...

Ann said...

SO cute! That image is absolutely precious! :D

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Jennifer! Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is adorable. Super cute stamp!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet.

Little C's Creations said...

This is cute, Jennifer!! Cracked me up about them dots... just like that person we were talking about on SCS? Hmmmm... maybe she inspired you to go dot wild... still, it's a great layout, and turned out so cute!!

Mandy said...

Adorable! I LOVE all the color, especially with that pop of black!!

Unknown said...

I *heart* strawberry shortcake! This is adorable!

Unknown said...

I *heart* strawberry shortcake! This is adorable!