01 October 2008

Another Autumn card...

Last week it was snowmen at Allison's blog challenge...this week it is autumn. WAIT! Are we going backwards? hehe!

For some reason, I could NOT photograph this card properly. I tried different locations and even using the flash and it was all just yucky. So this was the best one of the bunch (if you can believe that...LOL!)

But hey, I can take a few more photographs with this camera...but on Friday our NEW camera should be here! I'm so excited! Our camera finally went to a price that I could stomach buying it, so we cashed in our change that we've been saving for the past year at the Coinstar machine and got a $177.25 gift certificate to Amazon.com and my husband used the gift certificate toward purchasing it last night! So now, I'll be able to take yucky photos with a fancy camera. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today!


12 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute card Jennifer!! Very fun, perfect for Autumn colors!! You will LOVE your new camera...I just got one for my 30th birthday and it is fabulous!!! I don't really know not much other than how to turn it on and take a pict, but I am going to be taking a class...trust me, you'll be in love:-) Hugs, Kelly

Renée said...

Even though the pic is washed out, I can see beyond that! Fabulous card, Jennifer. Love your colouring and those embellishments in the corner.

Regarding your comment on my blog, what a small world. It really is ...

Renée said...

oh, and I have that camera too and absolutely LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Oh cute... I love Olivia for fall!!

Christina Fischer said...

Too cute!! Love the acorn in her hand!! :)

Christina Fischer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, card, great job.

Bonnie said...

This is so cute!! I love that little gal! I sure hope we are going backwards.....tht means summer is just around the corner whoop!! whoop!!! yeehaw!!

Unknown said...

I love that squirrly dp! So cute (well, the whole card is, but you kwim!). And hurray for a new camera! I'm looking at DSLR's myself, and can't wait to get one!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable Olivia card Jennifer!

You are going to LOVE your camera...I can't live without my Rebel...lol It really does take FANTASTIC pictures! Have fun with it!

Maria said...

I think your card looks fabulous even with the lighting. The image is so cute and love the fall paper. Awesome job!

I have a Rebel XTi but I don't use it to take pictures of my cards. The macro automatically uses flash when I take pictures of my card because of insufficient lighting and have to manually turn the flash off which I don't like doing.

It's an awesome camera and I always have fun taking pictures with it, especially flowers and such.

Can't wait to see all your awesome photos!!

Maria

Catherine said...

i have a hard time taking pics of my cards but oh well. this is just too cute!