12 October 2008

More fun with my RAK'd images

Y'all cannot possibly understand how much I LOOOOVE to get stamped images. Seriously, they're better than a whole mailbox full of stamps because I don't have to try to stamp out the images. I'm still not the best stamper. The black outliner pen is my favorite tool. LOL!

And can I say that I'm SO MUCH in love with these images? I'm gonna have to break down and buy the stamps. (Or I could ask for images on Wish RAK but it has been a long time since I requested anything over there.)

The sketch I used was from Jen del Muro's blog last week. Just getting around to posting it. hehe

What I used: RAK'd image, Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, White gel pen, SU CS, DCWV PP and perfect layers tool. EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!

Later, y'all! Happy Sunday!!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Caaaa--uuuuute!!! I also LOVE swapping images and just coloring!!! Awesome card!!

Kristine said...

I agree...CUTE CUTE!! :) Love your layout too...your coloring is SaWEET :)

Allison Rankin said...

Great image...love the scallops and the dots too!