17 October 2008

I finally made the pizza box.


Okay, yes, I know it was posted aaaages ago on SCS but hey, I'm not one to follow the trends, right? LOL Nah, it was just that I didn't have time to look at the tutorial and figure it out. So, since I'm having some days off from work, I decided to go ahead and make a go at it. It was really fun to do!

What I used: C.C. Designs stamp from All That Scraps, Bazzill paper, SU CS, Shimmery White CS, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart bat punch, Memento ink and Copic markers. I also sponged around the "moon" with some creamy caramel ink to give it a spookier effect.

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm off to "The City" (San Francisco) to meet up with a friend who is in town today.

8 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Jennifer, this pizza box is great!!! Love the stamp set and the scene you created on it!

~amy~ said...

Super Sweet Pizza Box!

Theresa Momber said...

This is so cute! The stamps you used are perfect. I still need to try making one of these.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific...nice sponging too!

Unknown said...

super adorable! I always love what you do with these stamps!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Jennifer!! I need to make one of those too!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Kelly

Mary Dawn said...

this just makes me want a scor pal...srsly

Lauri said...

Love the scene on this card! I have not done it yet either!! Something about being contrary!! haha!