06 October 2008

What a RAK!


*snicker*

Wow! I am just blown away by the generosity of people! Seriously! Kelly Schelske really spoiled me to bits and pieces with this RAK! OMW, y'all! Look at this fabulosity! (not the bad photographs of it...the stuff!) Look at that stack of FABOOOOO stamped images. Each one is just fantastic and I'm gonna have so much fun playing with it! And check that cute as a button card! AHH! Fantastic!

Thank you soo much Kelly! And thanks for always coming by and giving me such kind words in my comments. You're a gem for sure!

Okay, off to my craft-sty to oogle my new goodies. :D Okay and maybe play a bit with things, too. hehe

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

FAB RAK Jennifer! You are right...Kelly loves to spoil people and sends the BEST RAK stuff! Enjoy it all!!!

Kim's Life said...

Lucky Girl!!!!!

Kristine said...

WOW--you sure were blessed a lot today =) Have a ton of fun with your new goodies!

Kelly Schelske said...

I'm so glad you like it all!! You totally made my night:-)

Lee said...

Wow Jennifer!!! AWE--some RAK and adorable card!!

Heidi said...

yummie goodies! I love raks!