20 October 2008

Well...duh.

I loved the saying on this stamp. hehe

I was going for kind of manly on this card...even though I added the ribbon. Ribbons can be manly, right? I just always associate turtles with men because my husband collects them...sort of. LOL

What I used: Inkadinkado clear stamp, SU CS, DCWV PP, Memento ink, Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon.

So that is it for now! I may have a little something cooking up behind the scenes. hehe. Stay tuned! :D

10 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Fun...super coloring and shading (I wish I could do that) and I love the papers and embossing!

Mary Dawn said...

i think it's adorable, and totally manly LOL

~amy~ said...

I think ribbons can be masculine...great card..love the colors!

Happy Crafter said...

Love this card adorable image and great colouring, My first visit to your blog found you while bloghopping its a fab blog love the layout and all your cards will keep poping back to see more :)
Val x

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so cute.

Kelly Schelske said...

It looks fabulous Jennifer and the ribbon is good...not frilly or pink or anything so it works great for a masculine card!! Hugs, Kelly

Theresa Momber said...

Super cute! I love the little turtle.

Jessica said...

Hahaha - love that sentiment!

Catherine said...

too cute, love the sentiment and so is your card :)

Amy said...

Hehe how gorgeous! Great card Jennifer! I love the little saying... oh so true! :)