14 October 2008

Aww...flowers?! Thank you!

Little Edwin..Isn't he adorable with his little flowers? He's probably been naughty and is trying to get back in your good graces or something. hehe

Another RAK'd image from Kelly. Are y'all sick of seeing these yet? I'm not and this is my blog and what I say goes. LOL!

I promise to have some new things later to share...maybe. :)

This is a sketch I found on the Friday Sketchers blog. What a fun sketch it was, too!

And look at those wings! They're sooo shimmery! I used Shimmerz paints on them. Of course! Little wings need to be shimmery. :D

What I used: Edwin from Magnolia Stamps, SU CS, can't remember who makes this patterned paper, colored with Copics and Shimmerz Paints, Prima flowers, ribbon, brad, bead spacer, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Perfect Layers tool.

Here is a close-up of the Shimmerz:




8 comments:

Lauri said...

Amazing coloring!!! These images look like so much fun to color!

Allison Rankin said...

Just lovely Jennifer!

Jill Cooper said...

super cute card....that little guy is cute!! Nice blog- :)

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable Jennifer...love the shimmery wings!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love it Jennifer!! I love the Shimmerz...I really need to track some of that stuff down!!

I am so glad you like the images and really love seeing them!!

Hugs, Kelly

Catherine said...

A-dorable!

Anonymous said...

you are talented and I enjoy looking at your cutesy images...keep on creating...TFS Liann M.

Maria said...

Oooh, that shimmery paint is way cool! Such a great idea to put them on the wings. Awesome job coloring the image too!!

Just curious. . .are the Magnolia images suppose to be angels? Is that why they have wings?

Love the dp too! Great job on your card, Jennifer!!