22 October 2008

More new-ness...

I love buying new stamps. I am surprised at how many I've collected in the less than one year that I've been stamping.

But, ooooh weee...this image is just so gorgeous...even without coloring it, it is just stunning and could be used alone (I think) without coloring. But, I did color it because I love my Copic markers. LOL

So, I went to my LSS the other day and I found this lovely paper from Making Memories (Fa La La) and I usually don't buy the whole line especially when it is 12x12 sheets because I get bored with the paper before it is used up and by the time I go to use it again, it is out of vogue. ANYway....I ended up buying the brad combo pack and the glittery letters for this line. I didn't buy it all....but I might have been tempted if only I'd had a partner in crime there to enable me. LOL

What I used: Willow stamp from Whiff of Joy, SU CS, SU Shimmery White CS, Making Memories Fa La La PP, Basic Grey PP (the green distressed paper on the matting), Adirondack Pitch Black, Copic markers, Shimmerz Paints in Celery, Angel Wings and Burgundy, GORGEOUS red felt ribbon with green stitching, Prima flower, Making Memories glittered brad.

Thanks for stopping in today!


13 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous!!! You really captured the Shimmerz in your photo!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Jennifer!! I love "new-ness" too!! The Shimmerz looks awesome!! I finally ordered some from ATS, so I 'm excited toget them soon!!

Have a wonderful day!! kelly

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Love that image!

BTW, thanks for the tip using Copics with something other than SU white or vanilla c/s. I switched to PTI cream and it made a big difference on the whole blending thing.

And if you ever need an enabler, I'll send my Beloved Reader #2 out your way. She can smell a stamp store within 10 miles!

Catherine said...

i get those images that right after i stamped them, i can just look at them for hours and so pretty with or without coloring them.

but, i have to say this is just plain GORGEOUS...love it!

Mary Dawn said...

this is beautifule, just gorgeous! i need some of those shimmerz, holy cow, shiny!

Kristine said...

Oh, absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love her beautiful flowing gown. Your poinsetia is fabulous on here. She's such a beautiful image that she really is the focus on this card and it doesn't need lots of embellishing--you did FANTASTIC!! =)

Ann said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the look of the Shimmerz! :D

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely Gorgeous! I love everything about this beauty. Beautiful work.

Card Creations said...

This is a very beautiful card....I love the glitterr highlights!

Little C's Creations said...

oh my goodness!! this is so pretty!!!

hugs,
Jen

Kerry said...

This is soooo beautiful! I love all of the shimmer and sparkle!

Chrissy said...

Wow this is soooo pretty!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love that image.