08 October 2008

Wheeeeeee!!!!!!


When I saw this Fluffles stamp, I knew I had to have it! I tend to "Wheeee!" whenever anything is fun or fantastic. LOL! And I can't resist these Fluffles stamps. They remind me SO MUCH of my fat cat Teddy. (Photo below.)

This was a sketch challenge on SCS for WCMD. Leafy!

What I used: Fluffles stamp, Neenah CS, SU CS, K&Co PP, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Copic markers, Memento ink, perfect layers tool, ribbon.


Okay, I have a WHEEE! to share! I was contaced by the DT Captain, Kim Ross at Shimmerz Paints asking if I would join their design team! Are you kidding me?! I couldn't respond to that email fast enough. LOL! I'm SUPER SUPER SUPER excited!

Thanks for looking today! Hope your day is swell. Wheeeee! hehe

11 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats on your new DT position. What a cute card! Those Fluffles stamps are irresistible.

Kim Ross said...

I love Fluffles, too, and your Teddy is a cutie!!

We're so glad to have you on our team! :)

Julie Koerber said...

Congrats Jennifer! I am so jazzed that you are joining the team! It will be fun to get to know eachother better! ;-)

Renée said...

Fab card, Jennifer and congrats on your new DT spot!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Yay!! Congrats on your DT position, that's awesome!! Cute card too:-)

Catherine said...

oh congratulations for being a DT.. how cool! i hope someday someone will contact me...LOL!

cute, cute card and cute, cute cat!

Lee said...

WOW girl!!!!!! Amazing news and well-deserved!!! I can't wait to try out some Shimmerz!!!!! And we've got kitties that look like Teddy, but smaller!! LOL

Kathryn said...

So CUTE - LOVE that stamp!!

I'm kathryn -- I'm on the DT of 2 Scoops with you-- I'm so excited to work with Renae -- her stamps are so adorable!!

I'm bookmarked your site-- it's fabulous! :)

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun!

Julia said...

Cute card and kitty!! Congrats on the DT position!!!

Unknown said...

I *heart* Fluffles... and I love making him grey or black! This is adorable!