24 October 2008

I officially love...


these Sadie stamps. They are ADORABLE! And so fun and easy to color. I can image they'll be fun to paper piece, too but I'm kindly lazy today. LOL! You also get a Two-fer...a birthday and a Thanksgiving card in one post. I know...I've gone crazy with the posting....someone stop me. LOL

What I used: Happy Birthday Sadie, SU CS, Basic Grey PP, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Adirondack ink, Copic markers, Word Window punch, rhinestone brads and glossy accents on the balloons.





For this indian gal, I didn't use any patterned paper! I KNOW! What? You say. After I cuttlebugg'd the CS, I just couldn't cover it up with a goofy pattern so I just made the card without it. :D

What I used: Indian Sadie from All That Scraps, SU CS, stick on bead things, Word Window punch, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folders.

Sorry for the quick post...gotta run!

But don't forget to enter my blog candy for a $25 gift certificate to All That Scraps! ~~>CLICK HERE TO ENTER<~~

6 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

i dressed up like indian sadie once for halloween...but i lived in nebraska and had to wear a coat over it...i cried the whole time i trick or treated because nobody could see my lovely indian princess costume...yeah, i was 6 LOL

Unknown said...

Awwww, thanks so much Jen!!! You're rocking the cards with her too!

Cindy Haffner said...

These little girls are so darling.

Dawn Easton said...

Jennifer...both cards are super cute!!

Theresa Momber said...

Aren't these adorable! Great cards and I love your layout on these, too.

Christina Fischer said...

Look what you've done with Sadie! These cards are so cute! Love those shiny balloons! :)