07 October 2008

Sketch Challenge!


From the Little Paper Shop blog. Have you seen their stamps? So cute! I only have one set and I keep saying, "BUY MORE, JENNIFER!" and I don't know why I don't. *insert rolling eyes here*

Anyway, the Little Paper Shop is hosting challenges for WCMD and the sketches they have are SO fab! Hope I did Julia's sketch justice with my Fluffles stamps! It called for a sentiment down in the corner, but my stamp already had one on it, so I put an embellishment there. :D

What I used: Fluffles stamp, Neenah CS, SU CS, DCWV glitter mat stack, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Memento ink, Copic markers, ribbon, Spica glitter pen, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, rhinestone gems, perfect layers tool.

Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Jennifer,

beautifuul card.
Love the glitter DP and Colours.
Love the funny stamp.

Have a great day,
xoxo Karin

Mary Dawn said...

fluffles cracks me up!

Bonnie said...

Love your glittery take on that sketch. Fluffles is so dang cute! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Would you like some crocheted snowflakes that could be taken off and used as ornaments? Let me know. . . luv, mom

Cindy Haffner said...

Love what you did with this sketch, TFFS.

Catherine said...

cute card and love this sketch =)

Lee said...

Awww........how cuuuute!!! And I love that glittery snowflake dp!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous job on the sketch Jennifer...I am just going to finish my card up for that one too:-)
Kelly

P.S.How are you liking your new camera??

Julia said...

Awesome card! Can't go wrong with these cute little guys. Thanks for joining us!!

Kristine said...

:) Oh, funny!! LOVE the image...you've really got some amazinly CUTE cards here Jen!! :)