15 October 2008

How Now Brown Cow?

Meet Annabelle. Isn't she fab?! She's from a new stamp set I bought from All That Scraps. She's just the brown-est! LOL!

I did a quickie card for this one as I'm busy as a bee this week and not able to spend quality time with my stamps. hehe But I work today (Wednesday) and then I'm off work for four days. Whew. I really need it!

What I used: Annabelle, SU shimmery white, SU Close to Cocoa & Chocolate Chip. I paper pieced her with some DCWV PP and used the same paper for my PP layer. She is stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers and a bit of Shimmerz paints on her earrings, necklace and on the pearls in her handbag. I added a ribbon and some Prima flowers. I also added a bit of "lace" in the form of a Martha Stewart punch. For the sentiment, I stamped it with Adirondack ink and cut it out with my Word Window punch.

So, that is it! Thanks for stopping in today. Happy Wednesday! :D



9 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

i think she's a chocolate milk cow

Jeanette - said...

She's adorable Jen. I love all the brown!!

~amy~ said...

FABulously FUN!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute, very fun and I love all the brown!! Hugs, Kelly

Allison Rankin said...

I love your card but I hate the cow. Don't you love the honesty?

Jamee said...

your card reminds me of chocolate milk! very cute :)

Catherine said...

LOL on Allison's comment. cute card :)

Jennifer Love said...

Reminded me of chocolate milk, too. hee!

I love Allison! She's such a straight shooter. She can dis my stuff anytime. heee!

diane zechman said...

awww....she is so sweet all in brown! I love it! It's a perfect card. :0)