04 August 2008

Sharing a few...

Well, even though I am still sneezing and I feel the need to plug up my nose with a feminine hygiene product, I have been having some fun with paper. :)

The first one is for the cute sketch challenge on Mothers and Daughter's Creations challenge blog. And for a girl at work because she looooves pirates and she loves black and red. *rolling my eyes* LOL (The lighting was a bit weird on this one so the colors look "off".)

What I used: Ollie and Oliva stamp and sentiment, Memento ink, Copic markers, SU paper, Neenah paper, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Crop a dile, Cuttlebug embossing folder, brads, Perfect Layers tool, ribbon.

This next one is for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge on SCS. I have been hanging on to this piece of Crate patterned paper for a while so I figured I'd use it. :)

What I used: My Favorite Things stamp and sentiment. (I cut the lavender part off the bottom of the image stamp and the grande off the Thank you sentiment. I mangle stamps that don't fit how I want them to. LOL) Memento ink, Stampin' Up CS, Crate paper, Neenah CS, Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, perfect layers tool, prima flowers and a brad.

Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow, love that owl card!! So cute!!! Both cards are fab!

Jan Scholl said...

Ahoy there Matey! Take me to Johnny Depp and nobody gets hurt!

I have got to look for crate paper. I have got to find a decent scrap store without driving forever. Or hubby needs to get his wrinkly ass on a plane and let me drive his car as there is a fantastic scrap store near Detroit Metro. And a stamp store too! Where's my AX card???

Cindy Haffner said...

Love both your cards, so pretty and cute. Thanks for playing along with my sketch.

Mandy said...

How adorable! I especially love the little piratey card! :)

Lee said...

Oh that pirate card is awesome!!! I love those googlie eyes on the sentiment!! And that Crate Paper is so pretty!!! I love that sweet planter!!

Lauri said...

I love the pirates!!!!! and hope you feel better soon!

Bonnie said...

Now, that nose comment made me laugh out loud!! LOL! Love how you mangled your stamps to make this one!!

Anonymous said...

What cute cards Jennifer! I have been drooling over those MFT images since they came out. Just might have to get some.

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll!

Tam said...

Both cards are very cute! Thanks so much for playing our challenge!
Tamara

Anonymous said...

I'm digging both of them.