20 August 2008

One Pretty Kitty.

Another kitty! Just as pretty as Hello Kitty but maybe not quite as many accessories. hehe!

This is for the ATS blog challenge to make a suspension card. I have never made one before. Not sure if I even did it right but I like the result! :)

What I used: C.C. Designs stamps, Stampin' Up CS (one of them in my least favorite color of Orchid Opulence. Bleh.), DCWV PP, Neenah stamping paper, Memento ink, Copic markers, Prima flowers, white brads, gel pen, paper piercer, rhinestones.

Thanks for hopping by today! I did get to get into my stamping room yesterday and play...after I cleaned up the mess I had previously left in there. Paper....EVerywhere!


4 comments:

Not a Granny said...

I Love it!!

Jan Scholl said...

this can be Hello Kitty's mama-kinda uppity and regal. Now go find that cute dollar stuff at Target. I have to go back cause hubby was with me and I wanted more stuff--don't want him to know the junk I buy (but he got his video games)

Allison Rankin said...

Cuteness...love the little mouse!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love this sweet kittie, and love your paper and colors.