07 August 2008

Dutch Dare #9


This week on the Dutch Dare Card Challenge blog, we were asked to use black and white and one other color.

I wanted to keep it simple. And it is pretty simple, but the cutting out of those twee butterflies was excruciatingly tedious. LOL I like it though.

What I used: I used a really sparkley white paper for the base. I don't know the origin of it, I picked it up at the stamping store and I have a ton of it..hehe. Stampin' Up CS & ribbon. Verve Visual stamps, Brilliance Graphite black ink, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities, gel pen, stick on pearls.

That is all for today! I've got to work here in a few so I'm off to tackle the day!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Jennifer, so elegant, I love it.

Mary Dawn said...

that is super sweet and classy! i LOVE it

Kimberly said...

Simply Beautiful!! TFS

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome job on the challenge...wonder if I can squeeze it in tonight?

Alison said...

Gorgeous love the colour combo you have chosen.

Karin said...

Hi Jenneifer,

your card is so very sweet.
Love the extra color you've added on the black and white.

Have a great weekend.
xoxo Karin

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Just beautiful. I love light blue with black & white, I think it's just so elegant. Cutting out all the butterflies was worth it, your card turned out great. I am off to check out that challenge blog!

Anonymous said...

You CUT OUT those antenna?!?!? Wowza!