28 August 2008

Dutch Dare time!

This week at the Dutch Dare card challenge blog, we were to create a girly card. I LOVE girly!

When I sat down to make this card, I didn't really have a plan in mind, but upon finishing, I noticed that it bears a striking resemblance to the card that I made the other day for Amy's sketch challenge. WHAT A DORK! I even used the same stamp. LOL I guess I must really like that sketch or something. I mean, it IS different...sort of. They layers are different and stuff...but yeah still quite similar.

Anyway! Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to run over by the Dutch Dare card challenge blog to take a peek at what the other girls did and to participate in the challenge. :)

What I used: Tilda stamp from Magnolia, Neenah CS, SU CS, unknown PP, Memento ink, Copic markers, Cuttlebug, nestabilities, perfect layers tool, Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, MS scallop, black gel pen, stickles, Prima flower, MM rhinestone brad.

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It looks great Jennifer!! I love that Tilda!! Great colors and funky paper, I love that white scalloped edge too...

Allison Rankin said...

Very cute! Super coloring (did you do that just with pencils? I suck!).

Unknown said...

Now that is cute! Love the colors!

Maria said...

Such a pretty card! I love your color combo and the ribbon is a fabulous addition. You did a wonderful job coloring Tilda!! I think I have that designer paper or something similar!! Beautiful job!

Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh sweet again, i love your ribbon and papers, so cute.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a lovely card! love the big girly flower!!! :-) .Your coloring is fabulous .
hugs,
claudia

Alison said...

Adorable card love it.