11 August 2008

I've been busy...

with the Verve sketch challenges on SCS! I've made 8 so far (just finished the 8th, in fact.) And I've only got four to go! I only started yesterday. LOL! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute. But I did wait and here are a couple. I'm gonna save the rest for later this week as it is going to be busy this week a work. *pouts* hehe!

Stamps: Riley from Hanna Stamps
Paper: Stampin' Up, K&Co., Neenah
Ink: Memento & Copic markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, gel pen, stick on embellies from Michael's.

Those little things that look like brads? They're from the beading section and they were on clearance for a dollar. They're supposed to be used on bracelets but I just put a glue dot on the back and stuck it on the paper. :D


Stamps: Sarah Kay, MFT sentiment
Paper: Stampin' Up, K&Co, Neenah
Ink: Memento & Copic markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon, Making Memories button brads.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I love both cards, right on.

Unknown said...

ACK! That Riley is ADORABLE!! I just love it! The other card is cute too, but Riley really caught my eye! Nice work!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Both are super cute but that Riley...OMG. Love love it. Good stuff girl - keep it comin'!