20 October 2009

Sweet sharing couple!



Ow, ow, ow! That was the sound my pocketbook would have made if these awesome stamps from The Greeting Farm weren't digital. Instead my pocketbook was like, "Ohh...well, I guess so!" LOL!

ACK I know! These are adorable digital stamps!  I almost couldn't take the cuteness myself!  Aren't they cute sharing their sweet?  The little boy one taking a peek at his cute-as-a-button companion.  hehe!  Love!


Stamps: Digital stamp from The Greeting Farm
Ink and Coloring: Copic markers

Paper: C.C. Designs Copic Quality White, patterned paper
Embellishments and Etc.: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, gel pen, rhinestones, paper piercer.




6 comments:

DaDuck said...

just too cute! I wish I had talent.

Jan Scholl said...

that digi almost looks like a Motivet. are they related?

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO cute! haha loved your comment about your wallet..he hee. Super cute layout, Jen! I loooooooooove it ;)

Desire Fourie said...

Aaaah, this is adorable, such a sharing and happy couple.
Hugs
Desire

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun! I would buy more of these but I hate all the coloring (hee hee!).

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Jennifer a gorgeous card
Clairex