05 October 2009

Did y'all do the VSN on SCS last weekend?


I played with some of the challenges but had a full weekend so I didn't get time to play with them all. But, one of them was to use the chalkboard technique. Which I thought was kind of a cool technique that I had never tried.

I had to have a pretty solid stamp so I chose my set from Amy R at All That Scraps called Fresh Flowers. I wanted my flowers to kind of look like a mum and I think they kind of do!  Sort of.  LOL


Stamps: Amy R. Stamps Fresh Flowers
Ink and Coloring: Versamagic ink, Chalks, ink for sponging
Paper: colored cardstock, Basic Grey patterned paper
Embellishments and Etc.: ribbon, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders die, stick on pearls, MS edge punch 



Be sure to join us on the ATS forum for our release party tonight!




No comments: