19 October 2009

Beary cute!


Hey, y'all! I saw these cute new Stampavie stamps that Christine got into the store at All That Scraps, and quite a few came to live with me. I KNOW you're surprised that I bought more Stampavie stamps. LOL! They're so cute though! I can't at all resist. :)

I found some scraps of this Cosmo Cricket paper that Mary Dawn had sent to me a billion years ago and so I had to use it since I can't at all let those precious papers just sit there!

Stamps: Stampavie and an Amy R. Sentiment

Ink and Coloring: Memento ink, Copic markers
Paper: C.C. Designs Copic Quality White, patterned paper
Embellishments and Etc.: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, white gel pen, brads.




1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Love that image and your coloring is spectak! You rocked that blossom die (why have I not done this?). Sad that these are ol' Cosmo Cricket DP because I really like it!