01 October 2009

Day Four of ATS Sneaks!


Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Swiss Pixies from C.C. Designs at All That Scraps? Well, if I haven't, I do!

Please meet Birgitta! Isn't she a total gem?!?  I just want to squeeze her to bits and pieces!

Be sure and stop by the ATS blog to see what the other ladies have done with my new BFF Birgitta!  :D

Stamps: Birgitta from All That Scraps, Amy R sentiment set--both being released this month!

Ink and Coloring: Memento ink, Copic markers
Paper: C.C. Designs Copic Quality White, Patterned paper, colored cardstock
Embellishments and Etc.: ribbon, buttons, twine, rhinestones, paper piercer, perfect layers tool.






5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Jennifer I tooo love these little sweeties!!! You did a BEAUTIFUL job on her and yes she is a cutie!!!!:) I love working with these, they are soo fun to color, and sweet!!!

Love your card :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Broni said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the bright, happy colors!

Tracy said...

She is so stinkin' cute Jennifer. As soon as I saw the post this morning I was like WOW! Fantastic layout. And I especially love the colors you used. Christmas colors that don't look Christmas-y. LOL!

Hugs, Tracy

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Jennifer. Love the pixie and the paper piercing has finished off the creation perfectly.
Hugs
Desire

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is the CUTEST and your layout/DP choices are beautiful! I love this card!!!