03 July 2008

More with my new Riley stamps!

I just can't get enough of Riley. I mean it. I love that little fuzzy buggar!

At the All That Scraps blog, they issued a challenge to use Groovy Guava, Bayou Blue and Chocolate chip. All LOVELY colors!

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to enter my blog candy for a set of Koh-I-Noor pencils and some blending stumps of you own! :)

What I used: Bayou Blue, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White CS from Stampin' Up. Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. DCWV paper from the Far East collection. Groovy Guava stitched ribbon. Riley stamp from Hanna Stamps and the "get well" is from Gina K. I distressed the edges of the mat on the DP with a Heidi Swapp edge distressor. I sponged around the edge of the oval sentiment with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also cuttlebugged the bayou blue with my Swiss dots folder.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love it...you can send it to me and my kids since we all have a cold now. And it is going to be so hot today...sigh! Great colors, BTW!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Riley hope he is feeling better.

Charith said...

What an adorable Riley stamp! Love your card. Great one for that challenge!