24 July 2008

Dutch Dare #7!

It is THURSDAY! Time for another Dutch Dare Card Challenge. This week our challenge is to make a circle card. I combined it with the Color Throwdown for this week because I LOVE these fun colors!

What I used: Imaginesce penguin stamp and Studio G sentiment, Brilliance Graphite black ink, Copic markers, Glossy Accents, Prima flower, Faux dew drops, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Crop-A-Dile, Scor-Pal, perfect layers tool, and a white gel pen.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop by the Dutch Dare challenge blog for a chance to win that beautiful butterfly stamp set. :)

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Jennifer you rocked these colors, what a sweet card.

broni (waterchild12) said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card and how you used the colors! Especially love his swim trunks! Thanks for playing along with us!

Mary Dawn said...

i'm definitely doing this color challenge! i love it

Kelly Schelske said...

Super job Jennifer!! Love it, the colors are awesome together!! That lil dud is too cute in those shorts!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh so cute!!! I love that circle card!! And the colors are so perfect for this little penguin!

Mandy said...

What a fun penguin card! I love the scallop card! :)

LeAnne said...

How sweet this is!! I want his popsicle!
LeAnne

Danyelle Kessler said...

A penguin with a popsicle? Hilarious! Swing by my blog and pick up your $$$.

Lauri said...

LOVE the color combination!

Jessica Lynn said...

This is absolutely adorable! I think cartoon penguins are so cute! I even have a small collection of ty beanie penguins. I love this card!

Karin said...

Hi Jennifer,

this one is great. Love that cute little stamp.

There's an award waiting for you on my blog.

Have a great weekend.
xoxo Karin

Sankari W. said...

OMG!! HOw cute!! !Love the way you used the colors - esp on the shorts! and love the circle card - beautiful!!! (and now I also want a cool popsicle :)

Sankari W. said...

OMG!! HOw cute!! !Love the way you used the colors - esp on the shorts! and love the circle card - beautiful!!! (and now I also want a cool popsicle :)

Cyndi said...

Super cute card!!

malieta said...

Very cute card!