15 July 2008

Another quickie....

I'm lazy today. I played with some stuff but didn't finish anything really. I went to the stamp store today so....I HAD to come home and play with my stuff and test it out, right? hee

Anyway, here is another quick one. Looks complicated doesn't it? Well, it might be if it weren't for these cool stickers that I got at my LSS! They are new to me at least! According to the lady at the store, they are a hot seller. They're called Starform stickers...the official website is here.

I just slapped 8 of these little triangle stickers on a 1-1/4"x6" piece of scrap double-sided Daisy D's paper and then trimmed around, matted and stuck it to the card. I kept the card simple so that my patchwork "quilt" is the focus...oh and coz it is quick, too. LOL

Enough typing. Here is a close-up of the "quilt":


Thanks for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

ack, srsly, how fabulous are those? !

i read that you can pierce the holes and add hand stitching, but seriously, WHY? that looks amazingly complicated and terribly wonderful! and i NEVER EVER exaggerate, EVER

<3

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you know that look when you see something spectacular and all you can say is, "dude?" Yeah, that's me. I gave you an award over on my blog.

Lauri said...

Stickers! Wow!! I love how you added the piercing!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wow, it's so pretty in pink, love it.

Joanne said...

Beautifully done!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...stickers! Cannot buy anything else!