01 May 2008

What fun!

I went to my first Stampin' Night with my SU! demo. I met all the great ladies that were there tonight. They were all so wonderful! We made 2 wonderfully beautiful cards AND a lovely altered tin with nuggets inside! I showed them how to use the Nestabilities in the Cuttlebug and how to ink the A2 folder to get a really cool effect on the cardstock. :)

I had a great time! I ordered a few more things that I "needed" LOL!

Anyway, I'm'll be making some pretties to share with y'all tonight/tomorrow. I do have to work tomorrow but only for a little while so I won't be dead tired after working all day.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be having some blog candy soon so keep checking back! :) Hint: It is going to be a hard-to-find Cuttlebug embossing folder and some other wonderful finds. Yay!

No comments: