30 May 2008

Still not entirely pleased...


but I guess what I've done will do for now as I'm tired of trying to futz with it. LOL!

I got my new Verve Visual stamps the other day and wowza these are awesome!

Anyway, I stamped..like with ink...and didn't color. I know..it is new for me. LOL Well, it is! Anyway, here is what I don't like about this....the white part of the card is crooked. I didn't realize, of course, until I glued it to the coral part. Argh. Oh well. And I wish I had stamped the banana colored butterfly up an eency bit higher. But...I am overall pleased with it. I mean, I wouldn't be upset if someone sent this to me so I guess it is alright. LOL!

Oh! And when I was trying to photograph this? My camera was sooo not cooperating with me so in a fit of pissed-off-edness, I threw it down on my dining room table and snapped a photo. Doncha know that is the ONLY one that wasn't blurry? hah!

Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for running by here! :)

5 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

i triple love this...see, cause there are three butterflutters LOL and i recall being told, by a very wise crafter that 'it's handmade, crooked is okay'....who said that?

Cindy Haffner said...

Well I love it, sweet butterflies, happy colors.

Anonymous said...

I have really got to quit having a new favorite every week. Wouldn't that be a really cute blog design too?

Anonymous said...

Are you waiting for angels to herald here? This is flippin' fantastic! I love the butterflies and whatever eensy beensy bit higher you were hoping for is just being a perfectionist.

Lee said...

Oh I think the butterflies are just so sweet and lovely!! And I love the effect of them popped up!! That's one of my favorite things to do with butterfly wings!!