03 May 2008

Blog candy alert!

No, not here...yet...but it is coming REALLY SOON...promise. (Hint: Check my blog tomorrow for it.) :D

But, there is blog candy now at Kitty's Kraft Blog so run on over and check it all out! (Also be sure to check out her fabulous creations as well!)

Oh and I did make a card today only I noofed it up right at the end. ARGH. Makes me stabby, it does!

PS-Why are you still here, go check out the blog I mentioned!

Edited to add: I won blog candy! I found out after I posted this! I won Frankie from All That Scraps! I am over. the. mooooooooon! hehe!

1 comment:

Jane Doe said...

You have got me laughing! Okay, I had to run over to that other blog & now I know what 'blog candy' is.

Will you answer these please?
How long does it usually take you to make a card?
How long have you been doing this for?
Is it expensive?