25 June 2008

Waiting for my new Rileys...


so I pulled out some of my Hanna Stamps to use. :) I have had this stamp set since it was released and haven't ever used it. Why? I don't know because it is SO CUTE!

I used Hanna Stamps, Saassafrass Lass pattern paper, Pink SU cardstock, stick on pearls, copic markers, Brilliance ink, random company's flower...I think Hero Arts, Prima and well, I dunno who made the other...and I put a lot of stickles on. I mean, who wouldn't want a glittery vacuum cleaner!?!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all the sparkle, awesome job, she is so cute.

Allison Rankin said...

Maybe if I had a glittery vacuum, I wouldn't mind pulling it out at least three times a day! Cheers Jennifer!

Jen Glover said...

I love the glitter vacuum! It makes the idea of cleaning house a little more exciting! That flower is gorgeous too!

Mary Dawn said...

hey, the yellow flower is American Crafts, i so have those...well, had, i used them ALL up !

if i had a glitter vacuum, i'd have to vacuum up after the vacuum...eh? LOL

loving the card tho...she is so you

Anonymous said...

Well if my vacuum was fruit punch sparkly, I might pull it out more often!