19 June 2008

RAK!

My favoritest (and dare I say oldest...LOL!) friend Mary Dawn from MyPinkMexico sent me a whole box of goodies today...including some stamped images of Lily from Rachelle Anne Miller! I'm so excited to be able to play with her because they are such cute stamps. :) She also sent me that cool ribbon...WHICH is not really that color in person. I swear to you. It is bright...and it is pink...but hooboy does my camera hate it!

Anyway...OH! I should mention that the paper that I used? I bought several sheets for her at Michael's because it is her most favorite pattern ever and oops, I used a piece. LOL!

And can we pretend that I didn't accidentally over-crop the photo at the top? That'd be great. hehe!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Anna Griffin patterned paper, Stampin' Up yellow CS, Georgia Pacific Cardstock, Staz-On ink, Koh-I-Noor and Prisma pencils and OMS, vintage ribbon, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Hero Arts flowers, Stickles, Heidi Swapp pink brad, Making Memories Rhinestone brad, SU! punch and probably other things that I have forgotten were all used in the making of this card. :D

4 comments:

Lauri said...

I have this stamp and love it! Great card (LOVE the paper!!!!!)!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh lucky you, I love that stamp, awesome job.

Mary Dawn said...

you rocked the paper AND the stamp! and no, the ribbon is sooooo pink LOL

Kelly Schelske said...

I love it. I have a few Rachelle Anne Miller stamps too and I love them so much...can't wait until the new releases are out:-) Beautiful!