26 June 2008

Dutch Dare - Challenge Three!

Today is Thursday and that means it is Dutch Dare challenge day. Yay! We've been busy as bees making up some pretty samples for everyone. Go check out their beautiful work!
Our challenge #3 was to use 3 buttons and 3 ribbons on your card. You can either use the same ribbon but 3 different cuts, or 3 different colors/type. The prize is 50 various stamped images and Basic Grey designer paper! So go on over and post your card to the challenge blog. :)

Here is my card for today, I changed it a bit after I took the photo..I added more of the little white ribbons onto the pink stitched ribbon. But...my camera battery is dead so I'm not taking retaking a photo.

I used another Lily and Milo RAK'd image that Mary Dawn sent to me. They are so fun to color! I cuttlebugged the pink card stock with my Swiss Dots folder. The patterned paper is from K&Co. I colored the image with Koh-i-noor pencils and Prisma pencils. The heart buttons I have had for no lie, like 400 years. (Okay, maybe I exaggerated a LITTLE. hehe!)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is tooo cute, love it.

kes said...

this is a lovely image and your blog is great too.
kes
x

Lee said...

Ohhh........sooooooo precious!!!! I love the colors and your coloring is just beautiful!! I'm getting my Koh-i-noors tomorrow and can't wait!!

Nixe-Moni said...

Woow, your cards are all so wonderful. Love the colours and images and all the details. Great works ... love it.
Hugs, Moni