21 September 2009

My first slider card.

I must admit, the first one I got from someone, I was all. WHOA! THERE IS NO WAY I CAN MAKE ONE OF THESE. But then I kept going back to it and looking at how...WOO! it slides in and out all fancy! Soooo, I decided to give it a shot. And well, it took a bit of mind bending but I finally bent my brain around it. But whew. I can't say I'll make anymore. LOL!

They are a bit tricky to photograph...so I hope you can tell what I did.

Stamps: Create A Recipe stamp set
Ink and Coloring: Memento ink, Copic markers
Paper: C.C. Designs Copic Quality White, PP from my stash of off-cuts and scraps, colored cardstock
Embellishments and Etc.: ribbon, eyelets, Crop-A-Dile



2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Jennifer!

Holly Young said...

Wow you did a great job for your first one! They are fun to make aren't they?