16 September 2009

ATS DT Challenge


This week, Lesa challenged us to use vellum on our card. Well, I have a whole stack of vellum so I thought, NO PROBLEM! And then I hatched out an idea in my head and sat on it all day then went into my crap-ft room and discovered that yes, I have a bunch of vellum...but NO WHITE! So there went my whole idea out my head. SOOOO...I saw this image that I have from Motivet that I had already colored and it was sitting there ready to go. So I picked it up and used it!

Christine has been getting a lot of awesome new stamps in the ATS store not to mention those awesome new releases from this month...you should go check it out!

And well, because I only had colored vellum, I had to think of a way to make it work...so I used vellum for the mat on the image and I took a piece of the patterned paper, covered it in vellum and punched the border of it then curled it up a little just for some interest.

That's all I have for you today! Thanks so much for stopping in and seeing me. :) Be sure to see the other uses of vellum on the ATS blog.

Stamps: Amy R's Autumn Sentiments, Motivet-Doraline on a Pumpkin
Ink and Coloring: Memento ink, Copic markers and Prisma Pencils
Paper: C.C. Designs Copic Quality White, DCWV PP, colored cardstock, vellum
Embellishments and Etc.: ribbon, corner punch, MS edge punch, rhinestones, white gel pen.



ETA: I just realized one of my rhinestones for the corner fell off! LOL Guess I'd better go fix that on my card. hehe

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Jennifer! What a sweet image!

Holly Young said...

Darling card! I'd love to know what your idea was for the white vellum!