25 September 2009

ATS Review Preview -- Autumn Sugarplums


Today on the ATS blog, we're reviewing these cute new Sugarplums! I just love each and every one of them and I'd love to have made a card using each one but dang it if time isn't the ENEMY of them. Chuh. There is time. RUINING ALL MY FUN. hehe!!!

So I used Mummy Trevor on my card today.  He just cracks me up!  RAWR...so scary, Trevor!  *GRIN*

I wasn't "in love" with any of the Halloween-ish paper that I have since we don't really do a lot of Halloween here at our house so I really don't buy that much.  Halloween paper I mean, goodness gravy I buy enough of every other kind of paper!  hehe  Anyway, so I found this green patterned paper and it looked pretty spooky but not spooky ENOUGH....so I added the little googly eyes poking up...heeeee!  And to make the little background behind him, I used the cracked glass technique to make it more spooooooooooooooookyyyyy!

Stamps: Mummy Trevor from All That Scraps, Amy R. Spooky Sentiment set
Ink and Coloring: Memento ink, Copic markers
Paper: C.C. Designs Copic Quality White, PP from my stash, colored cardstock
Embellishments and Etc.: googly eyes, Versamark ink, UTEE, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders die


That's it for today, folks!  Thanks for stopping by! 




4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is too cute, Jennifer! I LOVE the addition of the googly eyes-such a perfect Halloween card!

Broni said...

Too cute, Jennifer! I love the googly eyes in the background and the way you colored Trevor!!

diane zechman said...

So cute Jennifer! I love the way you colored him with some of his clothes peeking through!

Amy said...

Trevor is such a cutie, love the card!