06 March 2009

Review Preview...and something new!

So, every Friday, the All That Scraps DT does a review of the current month's stamp release. Today, I'm showing another one of AmyR Stamps-Friend Sentiments. This has to be one of my favorite sentiment sets so far!

I paired it with my new Miss Anya stamps from The Greeting Farm that ATS is carrying. Ooh I LOVE these cute little Anya girls!! They are super-fun to color. hehe!

What I used: Miss Anya stamp set from The Greeting Farm, Amy R. Stamps-Friend Sentiments, SU CS, Memento ink, Copic markers, DCWV PP, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Spellbinders dies, Prima Flowers and Doodlebug brads.

That is all I have for today! Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

kadie said...

This is adorable, Jennifer!

Jan Scholl said...

So do you have the air brush for the Copics? Since I don't have the sketch markers but the Ciao's, I am out of luck. If you don't have the air brush, do a tutorial on how you get your backgrounds behind you images to look so nice.

Tracy said...

Super cute Jen! I love how you colored her and your layout is perfect for this spring-y image.

Mary Dawn said...

love

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Love the cool colour combo and that image is just gorgeous. Hugs from Desire

Cathy said...

She looks gorgeous!! I love your color combo and flowers. Very pretty!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Jennifer, I love the Anya's too!! Great card, love the colors!!

Hugs, Kelly

Jeanette - said...

Another gorgeous card Jennifer! Great colors and once again your coloring is so beautiful!