31 March 2009

Now for something different....

florals! I don't typically do a lot of flora-dora cards because they don't really fit what I want to do AND because of that I don't really search out stamps with them.

Well, Julie from ATS has put together a lovely Easter Blessings digital stamp set with this gorgeous floral in it. So simple and elegant!

What I used: SU CS, printer and Copic markers, I dunno where the PP is from because I've had it a billion years at least. I also used my Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, ribbon and some flat back pearls to finish it.

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

Jen said...

this is very elegant (and yes, not like you...) but nonetheless, soooo pretty!!! great job!

hugs,
jen

Kelly Schelske said...

Maybe not your usual style, but beautiful nonetheless:-)

Hugs, Kelly