01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Glad to see you made it without an incident. hehe!

Today is my first 'official' day as an ATS DT member! Can I get a WooHoo! And we all know what that means...that means that it is time for new previews of the sets being released on January 5th!

We're starting the previews off with 2 new sets from Amy R. stamps called Wedding and Love Sentiments.

I had a major ribbon crisis while putting this card together. I wanted to keep it simple to showcase the beautiful stamps but that ribbon and I were soon to go 'round and 'round. EVIL RIBBON! LOL!!

So, go check out what the talented ladies on the 2009 Design team have done with these! :)

Cheers to a wonderful new year! :)

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Well, the ribbon looks fabulous Jennifer!! Beautiful card! That is definitely one stamp set that I "need"!!

Hugs, Kelly

Karin said...

Hi Jennifer,

HAPPY NEW YEAR and all the best wishes for 2009!!!!

Adorable card. Love the pastel pink and cute images.

Hugs,
xoxo Karin

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the colours and the idea to use the small images *smile*.

Christina Fischer said...

So cute, Jennifer!! I love the trio of images!

Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. I need to try the embossing and scor-pal design. I think this will be another wedding set I will have to have. I can never have enough it seems.
TammyM

Julia said...

Beautiful! Love the scoring and embossing... it looks so elegant!

Janneke said...

Great card :D

X Janneke