28 January 2009

Brads, brads and more brads...


Okay, so maybe I didn't use THAT many...but I used a bunch more than I normally would!

That is today's challenge on the ATS blog, to use a lot of brads. I have TONS of them. All colors and shapes and sizes...but darn if I use them that often. hehe!

I had to use my little Snow Friends set from Cookie Crumbs one more time before I put away my wintery stamps...coz it is turning beautiful weather here lately! Sunny and warm-ish...makes me kinda glad I don't live where the snow is. :D I'm ready for spring already!! Hurry and get here, spring! heee!

What I used: Snow Friends stamp set, Memento ink, Copic markers, chalk (Yes, I did!), Making Memories brads, button brads, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, SU CS, MME PP (I think!), Diamond Dust glitter for the snow under my little snowguy.

So thanks for stopping by today! I can't WAIT to share with y'all what I've been working on lately. :D Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

I can't wait to see what you've been working on....but this is cute! Love the littel button brads and the snowman on the nestie like that!! Fun, fun!!

Hugs, Kelly

Tracy said...

I LOVE this card Jennifer. The PP is too, too cute. I have to admit I was stumped by this challenge, but after seeing everyone's it was fun! I can't wait for the sneak peeks to start.
Yay for sunshine!
We need to get together since we're both it the Bay Area!!
Hugs,
Tracy

whoistracy said...

Oh my gosh, this is ADORABLE!! Love the colors.

diane zechman said...

I love your card Jennifer! Too, too cute!