02 January 2009

Day 2 of Sneaks...Today is Snow Friends!

Seriously, I LOOOOOVE this set from Cookie Crumbs at All That Scraps! I'm a snowman FREAK so I was quite tickled when I got this set. :D And could that little brown bunny be any cuter? I don't think so! ACK! Adorable...thanks Diane for a great set...it'll for sure be getting lots snowy use!

What I used: Snow Friends, Target PP (I think), SU CS, Memento ink, Copic markers, Prima flowers, Stickles, MS snowflake punch, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, liquid applique, a snowflake rhinestone embelli, ribbon and some Shimmerz to shimmerize the little snowguy. :)

Check out the All That Scraps blog to see some fabulous cards made with this set...and to see the other TWO snowmen you get with this set. OMW! THREE snowmenzzz? I told you I loved it! LOL!

Oh and I heard a little thing about some blog candy to win this set on Diane's blog. :D

Thanks for stopping in. Tomorrow I've got some loooooooooooovin' for y'all. *wink*




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! We both must have been on the blue/brown wave-length!! :) I love the circle sentiment in front of the snowflake.

Lesa said...

Adorable girlfriend! You have such fabulous talent!