07 April 2008

More with the Cosmo Cricket

Oh my y'all. I could eat this paper up with a spoon! It is so sweet and fabulous! LOL! I can see that they'll be a favorite company that I go to again and again. :)

Today's card was made for the sketch challenge SC170 on SCS.

I used again, some Cosmo Cricket paper that was RAK'd to me from Mary Dawn.

The stamp I used was my latest $1 Studio G stamp from Michael's. Does anyone else just adore these little $1 stamps like I do? I mean, for a buck! Eee! Fabulous!

I used my Cuttlebug and my Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug die Tiny Tags. I just love how this turned out, y'all! Maybe it is the fabulous paper or something?? I can't wait to get my hands on some more (I still have more that she sent! but I neeeeeeeeeed more of it! Different patterns and stuff. hehe!)

There has been much talk between Mary Dawn and me about finding some good quality solid cardstock and as much as it pains me to say, I am going to be ordering from Stampin Up! because they have the best colors and the best quality of paper. Now, I'm not a Stampin' Up hater or anything, but I don't really like their stamps, they aren't my style. And I just don't want to get involved with someone who is going to bug me about going to workshops and stuff...that just isn't my thing. But the lady that I have been emailing seems like a nice lady who isn't too pushy so I'll be placing an order in the next few days! Oh yeah, and I'm gonna be getting some punches and uhm, other stuff. So far my tally of the things I want is well over $175. LOL But I should be pretty well set for solid cardstock and some other various wants for a while. :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

that is such a sweet card! i need to haul my cosmo and cut into it...but i really hate too

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I agree - this is yummy! I enjoyed looking at your blog and creativity. You have some really pretty things here :-)