26 April 2008

7 Things!

I've been tagged by Allison!

(I'm not tagging anyone but if you want to do it, please feel free to do so!)

7 Things Game


The Rules for 7 Things:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven things? Really? Okay.....seven facts about me.

1. I have long toes. No really, they are long. I can pick things up with my toes.

2. I can't stand broccoli. And yes, I've tried it every way known to man. I just. can't. swallow. it. LOL!

3. I have an obsession with my vacuum cleaners. I have a Dyson that I use a few times a week and I run my Roomba in the family room every day. I want to buy a Roomba for each room of my house. (:

4. I hate fixing my hair. If my hairstyle isn't "wash and wear" then it most likely will look like a mess or if it is long, will be in a ponytail.

5. I love Hello Kitty. And Kuromi from Hello Kitty. Yes, I'm a 36 year old woman, but I still like my Hello Kitty.

6. I'm a Wii addict. I love playing my Wii even though I'm not good at some of the games.

7. I have an unnatural fear of slugs. Haa! I see one and I freeze. I don't know why...it isn't as though they're going to lunge at me and attack. Creepy things. BLEH!

Anyway, I'll be back later with some stuff. I've got some sketches I wanna try so I'll be off doing that! Later!

No comments: