18 April 2008

Do any of you have this issue?

I got my HUGE order of new paper (and other assorted goodies!) last night from SU! but today, after waiting for new paper, I'm like...ooh, I don't know what to make! What do you MEAN cut into my beautiful new Summer Picnic DSP? What?

So today will be challenging. I'm going to go force myself to cut into it. Eeee!

I've got some notebooks and memo pads to share. Of course, totally cased from someone else but they're SO cute and the girls I gave a few too just raved over them so I guess they're pretty cute! hehe!

Stop by later for some new things from me. :)

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

can't wait to see the notebooks, totally know about cuttin' the pretty paper *L*

Percy said...

I think we all go thru that thing where we don't want to cut our paper...I have packages that are still unopened...!!!

Show us what you make!

Carole Bryson said...

I know exactly what you mean - it took me nearly 2 years to cut into some of my Basic Grey papers !! :)