17 July 2009

Well, yes..huh...where have I been?


On a nice, long vacation! That's where! I went back home to Kentucky to visit family and Mary Dawn over at My Pink Mexico. If you read her blog, you'll know that she and I got to have a little fun, crafty time together! hehe!

So, since I was gone it looks like I messed up doing my review previews for ATS' June release as well as my previews for July's release. Sooo....you're gonna get them all this week.

And y'all, did you seeeeee the cuteness that Christine has put together over at ATS with the whole Autumn Stamp kit? She snuck that in...I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on that one!

So...without further adieu, I present to you one of my preview cards that I made and never got posted...I'll start with the stamp set that they are reviewing today (hehehe...cheater me!) It uses Amy R.'s new butterfly stamp set. They are so gorgeous!

What I used: SU CS, C.C. Designs Copic Quality White (did you see they have Ivory now? I have some....I'll use it soon on a card!), Amy's Butterflies, Hero Arts flowers, Doodlebug mini brad with a bead spacer, DCWV PP, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, SU ribbon, Shimmerz Paints, Amy R's birthday sentiments.

That's all for today! Sorry to take so long in posting...I just didn't want to put it out in my public blog that I was going to be away from my house for so long...I mean, I have an alarm and all, but still...security and all. hehe!

Thanks for stopping in! And thanks to Mary Dawn for taking some cool photos on the fly for me and editing them. :)


No comments: